Signature Whole Wheat Kabocha(Pumkin/Zucchini) Bread (feat. Bread Machine)
100% Whole Wheat Flour 320g
Sugar 20g (optional)
Baked(boiled) kabocha 140g
oil(grape seed oil/coconut oil/olive oil) 20g
1) Bake kabocha and smash it (put it in the fridge to cool down)
2) Sift the flour and put sugar and salt. Mix them well in a bowl.
3) put cooled-down smashed kabocha in the bowl.
4) put water little by little (and oil little by little) and knead it
5) put yeast to the dough and knead the dough well.
6) (optional) put raisin, peanuts, or other nuts as you wish.
7) make the dough into a ball shape and ferment it for an hour and a half or two hours.
(if you have a bread machine, use it to ferment the dough)
8) after fermentation, divide the dough into three, and make roll shapes
9) put it in the oven for 25 minutes at 180 degrees Celsius
10) Done! Enjoy it!