- 2 tbsp coco powder (all natural – no sugar added)
- dash of cinnamon
- 1 can chickpeas rinsed and drained
- ¼ cup agave + 2 tbsp (or for no-sugar use stevia)
- ½ cup peanut butter (or almond butter, cashew butter or tahini butter)
- 5 dates
- 1/3 cup toasted coconut unsweetened
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp ground flax
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup egg whites
- Place all ingredients (excluding the coconut) into the food processor and blend until smooth (stopping to scrape down the sides).
- Toast your coconut (unsweetened/shredded) in a small frying pan over medium-low heat. Sprinkle coconut with 1 packet of stevia before adding to the food processor.
- Pulse coconut into mixture.
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Cover baking sheet with parchment paper. Add scoops of cookie batter to parchment paper spacing them out so they do not touch. I made mine fairly big so it ended up being two separate batches.
- Bake for 26 minutes – check on these often as every oven is so different!
- Place on a wire rack and let cool. These can be kept in a container or can also be frozen (freezing in pairs of twos will give you an easy to grab snack without overindulging.
*For an extra protein boost feel free to add 1 or 2 scoops of protein powder and 1/4 cup of warm water before blending.
*For a special treat feel free to top with DAMY Cream Cheese Icing and toasted coconut!
DAMY Members - 2 Cookies for meal 2 (If you are on the last 4 weeks of the bikini body or are 5 pounds from your goals these are not a snack option (meal 2)).
Love the gluten-free, flourless and guilt-free recipes? Check out these high protein, zero guilt DAMY Kitchen Creations!
- DAMY Breaksticks
- Peanut Butter Coconut and Carrot Cake Squares
- Healthy Key Lime Cheesecake with Whipped Coconut Cream
- The Secret Uses of Cauliflower (cauliflower crust pizza, fried rice, and whipped potatoes)